No time to read? The most important facts and information summarized for you.Read Summary
- Upgrading your PC is much cheaper than buying a new one. At the same time, you save the time-consuming copying of all data and the reinstallation of applications on a new PC.
- By upgrading, you also do something good for the environment. You extend the life of your computer and prevent electronic waste.
- When you upgrade your PC, you replace an existing component with a new, more powerful one.
- With modular computers, you have significantly more freedom when it comes to upgrades. This is because the components, such as the processor or RAM, no longer sit directly on the mainboard. In PCs with a modular design, they are housed on a replaceable module. The module is in turn connected to the rest of the components via a standard interface.
- Upgrading the system makes sense when your computer is no longer up to the current tasks.
- If you want to be sure of PC upgrades for many years to come, then it’s worth buying a modular system. The 100% climate-neutral PrimeBook Circular from Prime Computer is based on this system.