98% of our emissions are within scope 3, which means we do not have direct control over them. The other 2% come from our internal emissions, which we have mostly full control over.
No time to read? The most important facts and information summarized for you.Read Summary
- 98% of Prime Computer’s emissions are within scope 3, which means we do not have direct control over them.
- The other 2% comes from internal emissions, which we have full control over.
- Prime Computer’s main emission source is linked with product manufacturing.
- Just behind, the use of the hardware for the exemplary duration of 5 years of use contributes to 46% of the total emissions.
- Prime Computer identified a 4-step-process to reduce its internal emissions.
- We compensate the remaining emissions for our products’ whole lifecycle GHG emissions by offsetting those emissions through a reforestation program in Peru.