SDG 12 – Responsible Consumption and Production
Our mini PC are made for longevity, having low energy consumption, producing less waste, recycling. We work with suppliers in Europe and support the second life program.
SDG 13 – Climate Action
We are aware of the carbon emissions the production of our PrimeMinis and Servers produce. This is where the biggest potential in saving CO2 lies. To reduce the carbon footprint of our products, we need transparency. What is not measured can not be optimized.
The ultimate goal is to create new product designs to reduce our carbon emission and reuse as many components as possible. Only this way we can truly reduce the carbon emissions.
The future needs not only to be about regenerating, but mostly about how to create a more circular economy and therefore less waste.
SDG 17 – Partnerships for the Goals
Through strong partnerships we can share our mission and influence society, open dialogue and be part of a global sustainability network with likeminded companies. We have already established some great partnerships and are happy to promote the urgency of sustainability and transparency:
- Exponential Roadmap Initiative – Together with innovators, scientists, companies and NGOs we are committing to the mission to halve our emissions before 2030 through exponential climate action and solutions.
- EUTEC – European Tech Chamber; where we already did panels and had a great discussion about technology & sustainability.
- WDHT – the biggest social media platform for sustainability where we reach a lot of likeminded people and sustainability leaders.
- Swisscleantech – One goal, a climate qualified economy. Swisscleantech develops political frameworks. Exchange between politics, business and society and develop solutions.
- Asut – where we work with organisations and companies in the ICT sector on sustainability topics.